We are committed to helping our firms to grow and as such, we provide a range of services to help you diversify and strengthen your client proposition. Complementing our growth services, we also offer access to a programme of professional development to ensure your skills are sharp and provide the opportunity to meet with fellow Members, providers and, of course, the SIFA team.
- Informa Meetings: Members are invited to half yearly meetings at a number of venues around the UK at which we provide compliance updates as well as assistance with aspects of business planning.
- Newsletters: Members receive numerous technical and compliance updates designed to help firms to prepare for upcoming regulatory, legislative and HMRC issues.
- SimplyBiz Investment Services (SIS): Bringing together a range of tools, guidance and material on all areas of investment, SIS is designed to strengthen your adviser charging model and enhance client retention.
- Workplace Solutions: From automatic enrolment to employee benefit schemes and business protection, the workplace market represents a huge opportunity for advisers and SIFA has a range of support to help you deliver advice to employers.
- Pensions Transfer Bureau: Selectapension Bureau Services Ltd (SBS) provides financial advice and report writing services for Pension Transfer Analyses. It supports advisers who have limited time or resources and those who are not qualified to provide advice on Defined Benefit or Occupational Money Purchase transfers.
- Protection panel: Protection to meet all your clients’ needs, plus enhanced commission rates from six leading protection providers.
- GenIus: Write business online, call our team or refer the client, our GI proposition offers a solution to meet all your clients’ needs.
- Marketing Toolkit: Whether you’re looking to keep in touch with existing clients or prospect for new ones, our marketing toolkit provides all the brochure, flyers, leaflets and support required for your business.
- Mortgage Services: If you conduct mortgages business, we can offer you access to a breadth of support, including exclusive and semi exclusive rate, industry leading tools and a dedicated helpdesk.
In line with our commitment to keep you on the forefront of advice, we regularly review our growth services to ensure they continue to help you access the latest opportunities presented by the market.